- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Essential Downloads to Get Started with Windows Scripting
by John Loomes
These links will take you to places to get eveything you need to get started with the examples in the articles.These links will take you to places to get eveything you need to get started with the examples in the articles.
N.B Additional components may be required for Windows 95 users, follow the links for details
Windows Script 5.1 Download - Contains WSH Core, VBScript and JScript engines.
VBScript Documentation Download - On line programmers reference
Clarence Washington's Scripting Site - Many good examples here