- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
From Database to Web Page: Server Strategies When Turning Data Into Content
Take this scenario: You have information in a database somewhere, and you need to get it up on your Web site -- perhaps in an interactive page or a full-blown application. This tutorial is aimed at users who are not necessarily HTML jockeys but are discovering that data (and situations like this) is looming prominently in their future, and they are trying to figure out how to get it from the database server to the Web server.
So, what are the options?Nelson King offers guidance on transforming data in a database server into content on a Web server. This tutorial is aimed at users who are not necessarily HTML jockeys and are discovering that data management looms prominently in their future.
Good news: There are a lot of them. But that's also the bad news because choosing the right approach isn't necessarily easy. This tutorial will offer a quick tour of some of the most important options with an eye toward helping users understand when and how they may be appropriate