- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 HPE Enters Composable Infrastructure Space With Synergy
- 3 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 4 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 5 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
Build Your Own Home Server: Introduction
By M.A. Dockter of PCMechanic
By M.A. Dockter of PCMechanic This tutorial will discuss how to set up a server for less than ...
This tutorial will discuss how to set up a server for less than $750.
With this server, you will be able to share your high-speed connection (which from now on, we will refer to as a cable connection or cable modem), run a Quake Server for LAN Games, and, most importantly, be able to develop a Web/Internet/FTP server using mostly free or inexpensive utilities.
The first step in the process, however, is obtaining the basic components.