- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Welcome to the World of PHP
By Aaron Weiss
PHP has made server-side scripting into a whole new world. In this tutorial we explore the basic fundamentals of this tremendously popular open-source, server-parsed embedded scripting language.
In this overview we willl take a look at programming with PHP 3, the most popular version of PHP. Keep in mind, however, that PHP 4 was released in late-May of this year (PHP 4 Released, New "Zend" Engine).