- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Exploring the World of Application Servers Page 2
Features of the Application Servers
Active Application Server: This type of server supports and provides a rich environment for server-side logic expressed as objects, rules and components. These types of servers are stateful servers and are most suitable for dealing with based e-commerce and decision processing. Stateful servers are those servers that play the role of transaction coordinator and manage the data state. Stateless servers do not do these things completely on their own, but rather rely on database or transaction monitors for the completion of the transaction.