- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Set Server Roles in Windows Server 2003 Page 3
The next screen that shows up for us is the Application Server Options page as it relates to the function of the role we have chosen. Here we can elect to install additional software for use on the server or not and click NEXT to continue.
The next screen is the Summary of Selections which will show us the options we have elected to install.
From here IIS is installed and configured automatically by the Configure Your Server Wizard. During the install you will see the Windows Components Wizard appear as software is installed from the software distribution point or the original CD-ROM.