- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Learn Windows XP Professional: Managing Users Accounts in Windows XP Professional (Page 5) Page 5
You can change the password for a given account from the USER tab by selecting the account and clicking the RESET PASSWORD button, which will bring up the RESET PASSWORD window as shown below.
From the ADVANCED tab you can manage passwords that are in the local database.
By selecting the MANAGE PASSWORDS button you will open the Stored User Names and Passwords where you can add, remove or view the properties of an account.
When you select the .NET PASSPORT WIZARD, the wizard will start and allow you to add a .NET passport to one or more Windows XP Professional user accounts.
Selecting ADVANCED from the
Advanced User Management section simply launches the Local
Users and Groups MMC as if you typed
lusrmgr.msc from the RUN box or from a command line.
The secure logon section is where you would require local users to press CTRL+ALT+DEL to begin a session.