- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Learn Windows XP Professional: The Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (Page 5) Page 5
Now that we have finished the process on the OLD COMPUTER, we can head back over to the NEW COMPUTER and continue from the last screen we were presented with there. (SHOWN BELOW)
We would select NEXT to arrive at the WHERE ARE THE FILES AND SETTINGS page. Since we elected to use the D:\ drive, this is where we would point the Wizard to and select NEXT to continue.
The Wizard will begin the transfer by organizing the files and settings for transfer and then complete the process.
Once this last step finishes the transfer of files and settings will be complete.
That's a wrap for this week. Be sure to check back in next week for the next article in this series.
the meantime, best of luck in your
studies and please feel free to contact me with any
questions on my column and remember,
"Out of date virus software is only marginally better than none at all."