- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Ultimately Page 7
Everything we've previously stated falls into two threads: Web services are real, and they will (eventually) find an important place in the options for software distribution. However, whether they become the be-all, end-all of software is a very open question, so a degree of caution is warranted.
More than most "hot trends" in computing, Web services call for experimentation and some wait-and-see before jumping into full production.