- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
What to Buy? Page 6
So far we've talked mostly about building your own Web services. To a certain extent this is fine with many of the vendors, they'll sell the tools. However, most, if not all, of them also want to sell Web services in whole or in part. As mentioned, they see Web services as a cash cow spigot that they're eager to tap. Be prepared for the pitches. This also applies to the consumer, who's going to be hit with a bombardment of fragmented software like a meteor shower.