- 1 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 2 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 3 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 4 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
- 5 Blue Box OpenStack Lands on IBM Softlayer Servers
Apache SOAP 2.2 Overview Page 6
Setting up a Java Web Server
The development of a SOAP service in Java uses the API defined by Apache SOAP for sending and processing messages. To deploy a Web service from Apache, we use the deployment infrastructure supplied.
To demonstrate how to use Apache SOAP, we deployed a calculating service with three methods:
These methods will be called by a Java SOAP client, executed on the remote server that will send the response back to the enquirer.