- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Apache SOAP 2.2 Overview Page 6
Setting up a Java Web Server
The development of a SOAP service in Java uses the API defined by Apache SOAP for sending and processing messages. To deploy a Web service from Apache, we use the deployment infrastructure supplied.
To demonstrate how to use Apache SOAP, we deployed a calculating service with three methods:
These methods will be called by a Java SOAP client, executed on the remote server that will send the response back to the enquirer.