- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Apache SOAP 2.2 Overview Page 3
SOAP and HTTP
Deploying SOAP over HTTP makes it possible to use the SOAP decentralization method in the well-used environment of HTTP. Using SOAP over HTTP also enables resources already present on the Web to be unified by using the natural request/response mode of HTTP. The only constraint is that a SOAP message via HTTP must use the MIME type "text/xml."