- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Apache SOAP 2.2 Overview Page 3
SOAP and HTTP
Deploying SOAP over HTTP makes it possible to use the SOAP decentralization method in the well-used environment of HTTP. Using SOAP over HTTP also enables resources already present on the Web to be unified by using the natural request/response mode of HTTP. The only constraint is that a SOAP message via HTTP must use the MIME type "text/xml."