- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 HPE Enters Composable Infrastructure Space With Synergy
- 3 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 4 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 5 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
Using Raw HTML Page 2
Using HTML for managing data is like using a set of three metric wrenches to fix an American automobile. It can be done, maybe -- sort of, but it sure isn't comfortable or pretty.
This is because there simply aren't that many ways to deal with data in HTML, or in DHTML for that matter. It can work, as long as your needs are simple, the volume of data is trivial, and the data does not change much. For the most part HTML data is static -- a put it up and leave it there sort of thing.
These days this often isn't enough.