- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Why You Should Be Concerned With Disaster Recovery Page 6
In-House or Hosted?
Because of the expense of re-creating hardware and software environments for recovery plans, most enterprises must consider the advantages and disadvantages of operating their own recovery site or using third-party services -- i.e., a hosted recovery site.
Thanks to the Internet, many application service providers specialize in disaster recovery and offer a wide variety of services and prices. On the other hand, security and operational issues may make working with outside companies difficult or even impossible. This is another area where the enterprise's business practices and recovery requirements may override cost factors.