- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Why You Should Be Concerned With Disaster Recovery Page 3
Cost Is a Factor
The cost of a disaster can, of course, be enormous. But assessing the risk and impact of disaster often sets up the question: How much will disaster recovery and protection cost? If the risk is relatively low or the cost of disaster not so high, then the ongoing cost of protection should be kept low. Most enterprises cannot afford unlimited protection, but they must find the right balance between protection and risk.