- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Server Security: Keeping the "Box" Safe Page 5
By Karl Magsig
The enterprise controls the environment its servers are in, from temperature and humidity to system accessibility. It controls what kind of lock is on the room (if any,) and who has access to it. The sys admins knows who is in the office on a daily basis and has more control over who and what is allowed near the servers. If a server does go down, the enterprise has own staff of experts on hand to handle it.