- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
An IT Manager's Take on PHP Page 9
Then there's the community. Free help is available from mailing lists, newsgroups, and IRC channels. The PHP core developers participate in these support forums, and provide developers with top-level advice -- usually within hours. With time,scommercial support options will be available.s
Open source brings with it the fact that rough edges are corrected promptly, and that the overall strategy is unbureaucratically adjusted to new requirements. For example, originally no one had thoughtsPHP would be used in most sophisticated business scenarios, and only version 4.0 is really prepared for this environment.