- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
An IT Manager's Take on PHP Page 6
Besides databases, PHP supports most current Internet standards including IMAP, FTP, POP, XML, WDDX, LDAP, NIS, and SNMP. For corporate and IT needs, this simply means that PHP is able to talk to different standards and technologies with ease: All from one common tool set, without requiring expensive third-party modules.