- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
An IT Manager's Take on PHP Page 4
Weswill now discuss how PHP meets these challenges.s
The first advantage of PHP is one common to many Open Source projects: Itsdelivered, while other technologies were still "vaporware." PHP pre-dates ASP, Mod_Perl, and ColdFusion by at least 12 months. Over the years, PHP had the opportunity to strengthen its core base and to integrate more features. Today, it provides a base that can easily stand out in the increasingly crowded server-side application development platform market, as the following points will show.