- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Total Modern Mod_perl Page 4
But as you know in a big community there are always people who love to help, and there is a bunch of developers from all around the world who patch mod_perl, develop entire Perl modules for it, debug the server and advocate it. I'm afraid the list of contributing developers is too long to include here. But you are welcome to join the mod_perl mailing list and see all these folks in action. I promise you, you won't regret the show, since you are going to learn much more than just about mod_perl. See for yourself.
About the Author
Stas Bekman is an author of the mod_perl Guide and is currently co-athoring a book about mod_perl for O'Reilly and Associates, Inc together with Eric Cholet. He is a member of the Apache Software Foundation. You can find more about his works and joys at his personal web site.