- 1 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 2 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 3 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
- 5 Docker Reaches Across Universes at Dockercon EU
Netscape 6, Part I: Detection and Scripting Page 6
In this column we have introduced the new Netscape 6. We explained the technology behind this project, Mozilla and Gecko. We showed that Open Source is a great way to develop projects. We commented on the tricky situation we are at, having to support three major browsers. We taught you how to detect for Netscape 6, and how to write three-way browser-independent scripts. We recommended what features to avoid in Netscape Navigator and which ones to replace in Netscape Navigator.