- 1 Intel Accelerates Server Performance with New Xeon E7 Processor
- 2 Oracle Powers New Exadata SL6 with SPARC Linux
- 3 Amazon Web Services Continues to Grow as Servers Move to the Cloud
- 4 CoreOS Drives Container Management Forward with Tectonic 1.5
- 5 Oracle Officially Migrates Solaris to Continuous Delivery Approach
NGINX Is the Most Popular Docker Container App [VIDEO]
There are a lot of different applications that are available on the Docker Hub repository for containerized applications, but none is more popular than the open-source Nginx web server.
In a video interview interview, Gus Robertson, CEO of NGINX, discusses his firm's Docker popularity and why OpenStack isn't all that far behind.
"Typically, Nginx and containers go together very closely," Robertson said.
Watch the full video interview with Gus Robertson below:
Sean Michael Kerner is a senior editor at ServerWatch and InternetNews.com. Follow him on Twitter @TechJournalist
Read more on "Real World Open Source" »