- 1 Intel Accelerates Server Performance with New Xeon E7 Processor
- 2 Oracle Powers New Exadata SL6 with SPARC Linux
- 3 Amazon Web Services Continues to Grow as Servers Move to the Cloud
- 4 CoreOS Drives Container Management Forward with Tectonic 1.5
- 5 Oracle Officially Migrates Solaris to Continuous Delivery Approach
IBM Bids to Improve OpenStack Cloud Interoperability [VIDEO]
AUSTIN - At the OpenStack Summit here, IBM is doubling down on its pledge and efforts to help advance OpenStack cloud interoperability.
"When it comes to the cloud there is not going to be just one cloud, there will be multiple clouds," Angel Diaz, Vice President of Cloud Architecture and Technology at IBM, told ServerWatch.
In a video interview, Diaz discussed his views on interoperability and what he wants to see happen in the coming months.
Watch the full video with Angel Diaz below:
Read more on "Real World Open Source" »