- 1 Intel Accelerates Server Performance with New Xeon E7 Processor
- 2 Oracle Powers New Exadata SL6 with SPARC Linux
- 3 Amazon Web Services Continues to Grow as Servers Move to the Cloud
- 4 CoreOS Drives Container Management Forward with Tectonic 1.5
- 5 Oracle Officially Migrates Solaris to Continuous Delivery Approach
HPE Boosts OpenStack with New Helion Release
AUSTIN, Texas — HPE is advancing the state of the Helion OpenStack cloud platform with a 3.0 release. The new release is based on the OpenStack Liberty update that debuted in 2015 rather than the recently released Mitaka update.
In a video interview with ServerWatch, Mark Interrante, senior vice president, Engineering, HPE discusses what's new in the latest Helion update. Among the changes are more projects, including the Barbican key management effort that can help operators more securely operate an OpenStack cloud.
Watch the full video interview with Mark Interrante below:
Read more on "Data Center Management Spotlight" »