- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
Apache Tomcat 7.0.27 Released
The Apache Tomcat Project is proud to announce the release of version 7.0.27 of Apache Tomcat. This release is includes significant new features as well as a number of bug fixes compared to version 7.0.26. The notable changes include:
- Support for the WebSocket protocol (RFC6455). Both streaming and message based APIs are provided and the implementation currently fully passes the Autobahn test suite. Also included are several examples.
- A number of fixes to the HTTP NIO connector, particularly when using Comet.
- Improve the memory leak prevention and detection code so that is works well with JVMs from IBM.
Full details of these changes, and all the other changes, are available in the Tomcat 7 changelog.
This version has 4 zip binaries: a generic one and three bundled with Tomcat native binaries for Windows operating systems running on different CPU architectures. Download here.