Apache Tomcat 7.0.27 Released
The Apache Tomcat Project is proud to announce the release of version 7.0.27 of Apache Tomcat. This release is includes significant new features as well as a number of bug fixes compared to version 7.0.26. The notable changes include:
- Support for the WebSocket protocol (RFC6455). Both streaming and message based APIs are provided and the implementation currently fully passes the Autobahn test suite. Also included are several examples.
- A number of fixes to the HTTP NIO connector, particularly when using Comet.
- Improve the memory leak prevention and detection code so that is works well with JVMs from IBM.
- Navigating Your IT Career
- Exploring the Private Cloud for Your Organization
- IT Manager's Guide to Social Networking
Full details of these changes, and all the other changes, are available in the Tomcat 7 changelog.
This version has 4 zip binaries: a generic one and three bundled with Tomcat native binaries for Windows operating systems running on different CPU architectures. Download here.