- 1 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 2 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 3 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 4 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 5 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
3Com Embraces Mangosoft Caching Device
The addition of the product will improve Internet access time significantly for 3Com small business customers, according to Roger Sands, business line manager of 3Com's business networks unit.
"By integrating Cachelink into our small business products, we are now offering our customers an enhanced feature for their OfficeConnect networks to share access to the Web at a higher speed," said Sands. "Customers without access to DSL or who don.t have the resources to pay for cutting-edge access can now realize faster Web performance."
Cachelink is designed to transparently link the browser caches of computers on a company's local network into a single large cache pool. The result is significantly decreased Internet access time and increased available bandwidth.