- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
3Com Embraces Mangosoft Caching Device
The addition of the product will improve Internet access time significantly for 3Com small business customers, according to Roger Sands, business line manager of 3Com's business networks unit.
"By integrating Cachelink into our small business products, we are now offering our customers an enhanced feature for their OfficeConnect networks to share access to the Web at a higher speed," said Sands. "Customers without access to DSL or who don.t have the resources to pay for cutting-edge access can now realize faster Web performance."
Cachelink is designed to transparently link the browser caches of computers on a company's local network into a single large cache pool. The result is significantly decreased Internet access time and increased available bandwidth.