- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Pragma Fortress SSH Certified for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2
Pragma Systems, a leading provider of enterprise-class remote access and security software for Microsoft Windows, announced that its Pragma Fortress SSH Server has attained the status of Certified for Windows Server 2008 R2 and supports the new Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Operating Systems.Pragma's SSH software became the first to be certified for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7.
VeriTest, an independent third-party laboratory authorized by Microsoft for certifications, performed the extensive testing and validation process. Being Certified for Windows Server 2008 R2 confirms that Pragma Fortress SSH Server meets Microsoft's technical standards for best platform practices and has met the stringent criteria indicating reliability and technical excellence.
Pragma Fortress SSH ClientSuite and Pragma Telnet Server products have also been updated to support Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Thus Pragma is able to offer end-to-end secure solutions for data centers and corporate infrastructure using the latest Windows operating systems.