- 1 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 2 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 3 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 4 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
- 5 Blue Box OpenStack Lands on IBM Softlayer Servers
IceWarp to Release New Version of Unified Communications Server
From Business Wire:
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A recent report by the Radicati Group entitled Email Platforms for Service Providers Market, 2009-2013, offers an important preview of IceWarp's long-anticipated platform devoted to unified communications. It describes the value that this robust, scalable and feature-rich platform brings service providers.
What's Different?IceWarp is readying IceWarp Unified Communications Server Version 10 for release. The new version will focus on integration of all aspects of communication. The Radicati Group weighs in on how it measures up.
Integration is at the heart of Version 10. This release is not simply the next logical step in the development of the product. It offers next generation engineering and unprecedented implementation of every feature and technology.
In fact, this level of genuine integration is rare. IceWarp dedicated the last year to fundamentally redesigning the IceWarp architecture, giving rise to a truly integrated platform.