- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Kerio Mail Server Now Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Ready
Kerio Technologies Tuesday announced that Kerio MailServer, its cross-platform messaging and collaboration server solution, is now certified for Microsoft Windows 7.Kerio Mail Server is now certified for Microsoft Windows 7 as well as Mac OS X 10.6, also known as Snow Leopard.
Windows 7 is scheduled to be production ready on Oct. 22. Snow Leopard went gold in late August.
Kerio's groupware extension of Microsoft Outlook, Kerio Outlook Connector, is also updated for Windows 7. Organizations that upgrade their desktop environment to Windows 7 will now be able to access to email, calendars, contacts and tasks from both Microsoft Outlook with Kerio Outlook Connector or from Kerio WebMail via any most browsers. Kerio WebMail, a full groupware client, is ready to use directly from any browser without requiring installation or configuration.
In addition to Windows 7 support, Kerio added support for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, iPhone 3.1 and iPod Touch 3.1.1 in late September.
Kerio MailServer is priced from $499 for 10 users. Additional users can be added starting at $20.
A complete list of the latest changes can be found, here.