- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
IIS Flaw Lets Web Server Be Taken Over
A hacker Monday posted code that makes it possible to take over a system running Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services) server.A hacker Monday posted code that makes it possible to take over a system running Microsoft IIS server.
The software, which was posted on the Milw0rm Web site on Monday, could present a big problem for some web masters. Note, however, that the attack appears to work only on older versions of Microsoft's products. It is not clear how many versions of Microsoft's products are vulnerable to the attack, and Microsoft did not immediately respond to requests for more information on the issue.
Read the complete article at PC World