- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
IIS Flaw Lets Web Server Be Taken Over
A hacker Monday posted code that makes it possible to take over a system running Microsoft IIS (Internet Information Services) server.A hacker Monday posted code that makes it possible to take over a system running Microsoft IIS server.
The software, which was posted on the Milw0rm Web site on Monday, could present a big problem for some web masters. Note, however, that the attack appears to work only on older versions of Microsoft's products. It is not clear how many versions of Microsoft's products are vulnerable to the attack, and Microsoft did not immediately respond to requests for more information on the issue.
Read the complete article at PC World