- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Linux at Risk From NULL Security Flaw
Linux users take note: We're all at risk from a kernel privilege escalation flaw. No it's not the end of the world, that will lead to massive remote exploits and all Linux servers being pwnd. But it is something to be concerned about. A NULL pointer error has been found in all versions of the Linux kernel released since 2001.