- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Red Hat to Join S&P 500
Ten years after its IPO, Red Hat will be joining the S&P 500 at the close of trading on Friday, replacing lender CIT Group in the 500th slot in the index. Is this the final milestone of Linux's maturity?
Page 1 of 1