- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
Launchpad Enters Open Source Orbit
On Tuesday, Ubuntu's Launchpad platform, software that open source developers use to build apps, became available for the first time under an open source license.
Page 1 of 1