- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Antepo, Akonix to Partner
Under the agreement, Akonix L7 Enterprise will be used to extend Antepo's Open Presence Network (OPN) System, an IM platform, with compliance and security capabilities. The enhanced capabilities will extend to all OPN System traffic, including that taking place over federated channels with AOL Instant Messenger and Google Talk.
Compliance-oriented features will include real-time conversation monitoring, Web-based audit and review, plug-ins for a collection of e-mail archiving systems.
In addition, OPN will include security features such as keyword filtering by keyword, phrase or pattern (to block transmission of sensitive data such as social security numbers), spim and malware filters, integration with third party virus scanning tools, and the use of Akonix Enforcer, for blocking unauthorized IM and P2P traffic.
Antepo says its OPN offering includes such Enterprise IM (EIM) features as local and geographic clustering, support for up to 50,000 users on a single server, and load-balancing options.