- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
Apple Finally Patches Kaminsky DNS Flaw
For some unknown reason, Apple did not have a patch available for the DNS flaw Dan Kaminsky first announced more than two weeks ago, despite the fact that one was available for BIND.
Page 1 of 1