- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
Apache Tomcat mod_jk Connector 1.2.5 Released
The Tomcat project has announced the release of version 1.2.5 of the Apache Tomcat mod_jk Web server connector. The Tomcat project Monday announced a bug fix release of the Apache Tomcat mod_jk Web server connector.
Tomcat is the reference implementation of a Web application server that implements the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages specifications. mod_jk is a connector that allows a Web server, such as Apache HTTPD or IIS, to act as a front end to the Tomcat Web application server.
According to the group, the new version is largely a bug fix release, addressing a number of minor problems. Changes may be found in the CHANGES.txt file, located in the source distribution.
Source for Tomcat is available at Apache Software Foundation mirrors (http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi). Binary distributions for a number of different operating systems and web servers can be downloaded from http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi. Documentation for the project is available at http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/.