- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forum Post: Multiple Contexts Running Same jsps
We have around 70 contexts, each having the same 100 or so jsps ... Is there a way to have all of my contexts read the jsps from one location so that I only have one version of each jsp in memory? ...
Page 1 of 1