- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServeWatch Forums Post: Maildomain for multiple sites
'I've configured Exchange 2003 with GFI POP3 connector. We have several external workers who are not configured internally. When I send them mail, our exchange gives an error that the adress does not exist ...'
Page 1 of 1