- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServeWatch Forums Post: Maildomain for multiple sites
'I've configured Exchange 2003 with GFI POP3 connector. We have several external workers who are not configured internally. When I send them mail, our exchange gives an error that the adress does not exist ...'
Page 1 of 1