- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: Installed 2003 SP1, Win 98 Clients Issue
'Last night I installed Service Pack 1 onto our Windows 2003 Server. Now users cannot log in to our Windows 98se Clients. The following message appears, 'The *only* change since yesterday was the installation of SP1 on the server and a server restart. Everything was perfectly before the upgrade' ...