- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: Apache 2 Installation Query
I am running Win XP SP2 on a P4 with 768 MB RAM. In the past, for developing and testing Web sites, I installed IIS from the Win XP CD and used Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 with PHP and mySQL. Now, I would like to try Apache 2. The server would be used for local development and testing before uploading the site to the Internet ...