- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: Apache Virtual Host Problem
'I created a port-based virtual host, and it is working fine. ...But when I changed DocumentRoot to 'Z:/Temp' where Z: is a maped drive, it was not working. And I got the following error message ... Did I miss any configuration? Or anything wrong?'