- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServerWatch Forums Post: Win 2000 "COM+ System Application" How to Install?
'I'm installing and configuring a Windows 2000 server with IIS for a service that will be provided by a third-party contractor. One of the requirements listed by the contractor is that COM services are installed and running ... Is there a COM wizard that can point me toward info on how to get the 'COM+ System Application' installed? '