- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: Win 2000 "COM+ System Application" How to Install?
'I'm installing and configuring a Windows 2000 server with IIS for a service that will be provided by a third-party contractor. One of the requirements listed by the contractor is that COM services are installed and running ... Is there a COM wizard that can point me toward info on how to get the 'COM+ System Application' installed? '