- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
ServerWatch Forums Post: Accessing Active Directory Thru ASP/IIS6
'I'm building a small Web Access Interface for ADUC to be used by our IT staff. Since Integrated Windows Authentication does not support 'Duble Hop,' ... I need another type of authentication for the system. I was thinking about using SSL + Basic Authentication (Token Cache Disabled), but many pepole have suggested another method ...'