- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: Accessing Active Directory Thru ASP/IIS6
'I'm building a small Web Access Interface for ADUC to be used by our IT staff. Since Integrated Windows Authentication does not support 'Duble Hop,' ... I need another type of authentication for the system. I was thinking about using SSL + Basic Authentication (Token Cache Disabled), but many pepole have suggested another method ...'