- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServerWatch Forums Post: Pagefile and Configuration Benchmark Question
'I'm new to the server world, and I've taken over about five Windows Server 2003 servers. I've been researching performance tuning, and I can't seem to get any concrete info on two things: ... for best pagefile performance, where should I place the pagefile on a RAID 5 disk array? ... Any recommendations on a good CONFIGURATION (as opposed to hardware) benchmark application?'