- 1 Mark Shuttleworth Details Ubuntu 15.10 Highlights [VIDEO]
- 2 Top 10 Enterprise Database Systems to Consider in 2015
- 3 Docker's DCT Delivers Digital Signing for Security
- 4 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 5 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
ServerWatch Forums Post: Pagefile and Configuration Benchmark Question
'I'm new to the server world, and I've taken over about five Windows Server 2003 servers. I've been researching performance tuning, and I can't seem to get any concrete info on two things: ... for best pagefile performance, where should I place the pagefile on a RAID 5 disk array? ... Any recommendations on a good CONFIGURATION (as opposed to hardware) benchmark application?'