- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServerWatch Forums Post: ISA Server 2000
I have a PC running Win 2000 server and ISA server 2000. I uninstalled ISA after some errors. Now, I canot reinstall it. An error message during setup says 'Microsoft ISA Server cannot register COM object (smtpfltr.dll).' This error stops the installation. Any idea? Any help?