- 1 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Enters Beta with Improved Container Support
- 2 VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger Gives VMworld 5 Imperatives for Success
- 3 VMware vSphere Integrated Containers Previewed at VMworld
- 4 Worldwide Server Revenues Top $13.5 Billion in 2Q15
- 5 Blue Box OpenStack Lands on IBM Softlayer Servers
ServerWatch Forums Post: ISA Server 2000
I have a PC running Win 2000 server and ISA server 2000. I uninstalled ISA after some errors. Now, I canot reinstall it. An error message during setup says 'Microsoft ISA Server cannot register COM object (smtpfltr.dll).' This error stops the installation. Any idea? Any help?