- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: ISA Server 2000
I have a PC running Win 2000 server and ISA server 2000. I uninstalled ISA after some errors. Now, I canot reinstall it. An error message during setup says 'Microsoft ISA Server cannot register COM object (smtpfltr.dll).' This error stops the installation. Any idea? Any help?