- 1 Manipulating Azure Storage Accounts Using Storage PowerShell cmdlets
- 2 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 3 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 4 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 5 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
ServerWatch Forums Post: Move Exchange 2000 to New Hardware
'I am planning to move an Exchange 2000/Windows 2000 server to new hardware with an Exchange 2000/Windows 2003 server. I have done [an] Exchange 5.5/NT 4.0 server to Exchange 5.5/Windows 2000 server migration with no issues, then upgraded to Exchange 2000. Is there a posted procedure on the hardware move with the same server name for Exchange 2000/Windows 2000 server over to Exchange 2000/Windows 2003?'