- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ServerWatch Forums Post: Apache on Linux, Pages Loading Slowly
We have a Linux server running Apache and four virtual hosts. One of these hosts is called intranet. Whenever anyone on the LAN tries to load a page from intranet using Windows XP SP 2 with Windows firewall turned on, the page takes at least one minute to load ... but when I turn off Windows firewall, it loads perfectly fine. This happens only with this particular virtual host ...