- 1 SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Comes to IBM Power
- 2 VMware Hints at Potential Evolution for Container Strategy
- 3 Windows Server 2003 Meets the Zombie Apocalypse
- 4 Tips and Considerations When Creating Virtual Machines in Azure
- 5 Securing Containers without the Need for Virtualization Technology
ServerWatch Forums Post: Adding mod_perl to Apache 1.3 on Debian
'I am running Debian 3.0 and installed Apache through the apt method ... I decided that I would attempt to add it [mod_perl] in ... Would I have to compile mod_perl into the existing Apache [server]?'
Page 1 of 1