- 1 Hyper-V 2012 R2: Pros and Cons of Generation 1 vs. Generation 2 VMs
- 2 Harnessing the Power of Hyper-V Network Virtual Switches
- 3 Working with SSH and Secure FTP Servers in Windows
- 4 Discover Windows 8's Hidden Server Features
- 5 Server Virtualization Customer Reviews: VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer and More
ServerWatch ForumsPost: Invisible Public Folder Store
'In an effort to make my Exchange 2000 server more secure, I ran the IIS Lockdown Tool ... The IIS Lockdown Tool by default presumes that your Public Folders contain only static content. It removed all permissions to modify the Public Folders ...'