- 1 Vapor IO Brings OpenDCRE to General Availability
- 2 VMware Takes the Wraps Off vRealize Automation and vRealize Business
- 3 Microsoft Previews Hyper-V Containers for Windows Server 2016
- 4 Mirantis Led FUEL Project Gets Installed Under OpenStack Big Tent
- 5 Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 Adds Security, DR Features
ASF Issues Bug Fix for Apache 1.3
Version 1.3.32 of the Apache Web Server is out. The new version is mainly a bug release, though it does contain one critical security fix release: Responses from a remote server are rejected if the message sent is an invalid Content-Length.